We went to find an old mining/ghost town, Boulder City. We rode on this super rocky road for a while and then hiked up this mountain for an hour or two. We found a few old cabins and it was super pretty!! The hike was hard for me but I made it up and I was very proud of myself for it. :)
In these cabins, people have carved in their names/nicknames/whatever they want to.
I love that you can see the sun rays in this picture!
The very best parents ;)
This is what it looked like everywhere, a lot of places had even bigger rocks
This is by far one of my very favorite pictures I took
I turned around to take a picture and my grandma sticks her hand out and says 'photo bombed'. Hahaha
These pictures look almost fake, but I assure you they are real. :)
My parents :)
There were these pretty waterfalls and I had the hardest time getting a good picture of them
#Selfies
I hate pictures of myself, but my eye's looked so blue and these were taken when I got up the steepest part of the mountain. #myproudface #my"Ididitface"
(I usually don't use hashtags except to make fun of them)
This view was so beautiful!
Definitely God's country
On our way back down. My dad, myself, and my grandpa!!
Dad, Mom, Gpa
Isn't she the cutest!! I have a hot mom ;)
My grandma, Mom, and myself
My dad took these, bless his heart, and that is why our faces are not in focus. Haha
Me and my momma!! :) I sure do love her!
This was a fun trip. I had some fun pictures sitting on a huge wooden chair and my mom on a huge bike but they are on my phone and I haven't uploaded them to my computer yet. :)
I seriously had the best time within these two days. It was so beautiful and it was nice to hang out with my grandparents, and my mom and dad, in God's country!!! :)
Have a great week everyone! I will be going from working all the time to studying all the time.
;)












No comments:
Post a Comment