I took a lot pictures this Memorial Day weekend!! I finally got them all uploaded.
I think a lot of them turned out awesome!! I hope you all love them!!
Stone was doing funny faces and I just kept shooting my camera non stop, and it looks like I caught most of them! :)
I also like this picture
I think a lot of them turned out awesome!! I hope you all love them!!
I didn't know if I liked black and white or color so I did them both :)
Memorial Weekend always has mud! Paris and Titan were really muddy and Victoria's rear end was muddy. Grandpa told them that he had to spray all the mud off of them with the hose. You can bet how cold that was for them! :)
In this picture, Victoria was getting sprayed off and she was jumping up and down it was so cold! :)
I love this picture of my amazing grandpa!! Best man ever and I get to call him my grandpa! :)
Poor titan had it the worst! He was so cold and had mud from head to toe.
I love my Victoria; she is so fun, has the best personality, and is beyond beautiful!
Grandpa made Cole and a few other kids spears with dull ends. In this picture Cole's broke and he didn't like it. :)
So grandpa made his two broken pieces into a spear and a knife. (the ends were dull)
I have to explain this because it looks bad. Grandpa asked Cole to put these in the shed. He turned around and opened them and I snapped a picture. He immediately looked at me like he knew he wasn't supposed to do this! :)
We thought it was funny that Karli took a nap with Stone's BB gun! :)
Beautiful girls
I went back to my tent to get a water out of my cooler and these two boys told me proudly, "We made mud!" Haha!!!
Getting Cobblers ready- Yummy!!
Madden saw Cole doing flips on the Rhino and he decided to try! haha
Piñata time!
This is Jesi's piñata she made for school. Isn't that the best M&M?
I LOVE this picture of Billie and Jack! :)
We love playing games
My dad, mom, Jesi, Stone, and I went shooting. I love shooting, it's one of my very favorite things to do!! We had so much fun! :) The pictures of the creek and stuff is right where we were shooting. It is so beautiful in the mountains.
I really like this picture!
Stone was doing funny faces and I just kept shooting my camera non stop, and it looks like I caught most of them! :)
This is Jesi's 'smile' she gave me. Stinker bum!
So this picture I had just got done shooting and I hit every clay pigeon within like 3 seconds of each other. I was pretty proud and excited. My dad was also pretty impressed. Haha!! I love shooting!
I also like this picture
This is such an awesome picture!! I love it!
Stone watching dad shoot! :)
These five went on a Rhino ride and came back extremely muddy!
I love this picture of Jack and Eric. (grandpa and grandson)
I didn't know if I liked this one black and white or color either, so I did both
Grandpa and his great grandson Jack :)
Titan decided to get muddy again, and apparently "he was drawing on himself with the mud." Haha
:)
Cute picture of Victoria and Braden
We had a great weekend! I love going camping, it is so fun and beautiful!! :)
I hope you all enjoyed the pictures!!
I hope you all enjoyed the pictures!!












No comments:
Post a Comment