Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cress Creek Hike with Stone

A few weeks back my brother and I went to cress creek! He is such a fun boy! It was a very warm day and we seen deer on the drive up and 2 lizards while hiking. Here are some pictures of us! If there are any pictures of me Stone did the honor. :) 

You will probably see a few pictures of Stone sitting on a bench. When we came up to a bench he just had to stop and rest. In his defense though; it was really hot!

He loved the water and mini water falls!




And of course the view was beautiful. 
I bet if we went up now it would be prettier since everything is turning green!












Oh my goodness! I love this handsome boy!! I can't believe he is already 10!


He was excited to touch the water towards the end!




So we hiked the whole entire trail. If it is shown on the map we went there. I haven't been there for a while and didn't realize that is goes all the way around.

Resting...

Resting again…

I am so grateful that I live this close to the mountains and that in a 20 min drive I can be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment