Today was my second day with the kids! :) Stone had a game at ten and Jesi at one! They did amazing!!! Jesi is super good at defense and Stone is the best little shooter. It is SO fun to watch them! I am proud of them. Well here are some pictures from their games!! :)
P.S. My camera is old and some of my pictures look grainy but they are still pictures! :) haha
Stone is ready for the ball!
(Stone said this is his favorite picture)
Stone is #8
Stone playing! Get the rebound! :)
Stone has the ball!!!
His friend Tyler is guarding him!
Shoot it buddy! :)
He is such a stud!!
Stone also likes this picture!!
Go Stone Go!!! Go #8
Stone #8 and his friend Tyler #28!!
Taking his break!!
Stone is so fun to watch!! I love him so much! Good job today buddy!! :)
Next is Jesi girl!!!
Jesi is #4.
(With the red shorts.)
Miss red shorts- you are such a great defensive player!
Jesi's ready for her free throws!!!
Aw.. she missed.. one more try
Second was a charm... she made it!!
(Look at her jump too.. Jesi LOVES this picture!)
She got fouled a second time.
Aw... look at my beautiful sister!
Her second try...
and she makes it!
She shoots...
and scores!!
(If you look at the top of the picture you can see it go in.)
Jesi is really good at gaurding and rebounding (cause she is taller so she can grab it above them. :) haha! Jesi is so sweet and fun. Good Job today Jesi Shalyn!!! I love you!
After their games Alexie and I went on a date!!! We went to Wingers then to the movie, "This Means War." It was good and Lexi and I had a lot of fun. I love Lexi SO much!! She is so beautiful and way funny. She is so special and amazing!!
When we got out of the movie... IT WAS SNOWING!!! and it wasn't just a little bit, it was like blizzarding on our way to pick up the younger three at grandpa Briggs'.
Karli also had her last game of the season today. Rigby is the 2nd best team for 4A in the State.
It sounds like she had so much fun!!! I am so happy for her!! :)
Good Job Sista!!!
These three are heading back home tonight!!!!! I will see them in the morning! I miss them so much! They had such a good time this weekend! I am so happy for them!!
Today was a good day!
I LOVE MY FAMILY SOSOSOSOSO MUCH!!!!
:) Sam (:
No comments:
Post a Comment