Friday, March 9, 2012

*Boy's State and Boise*

Last weekend Karli and I rode to Boise with my uncle Eric and Danielle. We got there Thursday night right before the game.
It was a great game and no surprise but RIGBY WON!!!! It was so fun.
Then Karli, Sharis, grandma, and I went to Winco to get some groceries for the weekend. Karli and I got hungry so we went through Wendy's drive through. Then we had to go to Walgreens to get some medicine for Trav. Karli and I stayed in the car.
So this is where the "fun" happens... NOT! I don't remember how it happened but all of the sudden my fries were on me and the floor and my drink was all over me!!! It looked like I peed my pants. It was bad...haha!! :)
So this is all who stayed at Sharis and Travis' house. There was Grandma & Grandpa Hymas, Eric & Danielle, Bo & Ty, and Karli and I. Courtney, Jody, Shaley, Whitney, and Tristan were also in Boise for the Special Olympics but they stayed at a hotel.
Now its Friday and we hung out at Sharis' for a while. Karli went and got her hair cut. She has bangs now.
This was before she redid her hair!! :)
Grandma got dinner preparations all done. We had really yummy parmesan chicken, noodles, and these yummy parmesan roll things. YUMMY I loved it!!! :) Thanks grandma! :)
Isn't she the cutest grandma ever!!! :) I love her so much! She is awesome! :)
After lunch we went to the Nike Store. I bought a really cute grey and white shirt. I love it. It's so stinkin comfortable. :) That night we went to watch the Madison game then watched the Rigby game. Both WON!!!! That obviously meant that Rigby would play Madison for the State title in the Idaho Center, Saturday night! Whitney, Tristan, and Courtney met us at the game. It was super fun. :) Here are some pictures of us.
 Tristan, Whitney, Me, and Karli!!! I just have to say after the game we went back to Sharis' and they came over for a little while and Whitney and Tristan are HILARIOUS!!!! Funniest people I have ever met! I love them!!! :)
Karli and I!!!! I love her! :)

After we WON! We went back to Travis and Sharis'. We played games a lot this weekend! :) My favorite was Rummikub!! :) It's my favorite! :)
 Karli, Danielle, Bo, Eric, G-ma, Sharis, and Bentley!
 I adore this little girl!!! :) --- She looks like a toddler now... I don't know if I like that or not. :) haha
I do though.. she is super fun.
 Sorry it's to the side. I changed the direction but it wouldn't download on here like that. 
Hands up!! Awe.... and gma and Sharis!!
This was friday. I got to dress her while Sharis took Karli to get her hair done. I love this little girl! She makes me so happy.

Saturday we woke up and went to watch Whitney play at the Special Olympics. (Tris sprained her ankle so she couldn't play.) Courtney and Jody coached. Later that night we went to the State Championship game!! It was packed so we all split up and found seats. 
As you probably know RIGBY= THE STATE CHAMPIONS!!!! 
Here is Bentley and I while we are driving to the Idaho Center.
 Stinker bum wouldn't smile for me...
 Smile Bents... nope
 Sunday was our last day. Sharis, Travis, and Bentley had a baby blessing to go to at 9am so we woke up early and said our goodbye's. :( ---huge frowny face). I can't wait to got to Boise this summer!! :)

Sunday was really warm I loved it!! :) Karli and I went out in our t-shirts.

 The Sun!!
Karli and I's reflection in the sliding door!! :) I like this picture.

This weekend was so fun! I loved seeing Travis, Sharis, and Bentley!!!! :)
Thank you for the ride there Eric and the way back g&g Hymas!!!! 

*Samantha Faye

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad I did not take ONE pic while y'all were here!!! You got some good ones tho. So much fun. Thanks for coming:)!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete