This weekend is girl's state. My dear sister Karli, and my parents are in Boise watching/playing in that. Rigby played last night at 8 and WON!!! woot woot!! Way to go Rigby!!! From what I have heard they are having so much fun.
Well they are not the only one's that are having fun though. We are having fun here at home too!!!
So last night these two boys
Cole James and
Stone David
were awake at 5:30 AM in the same bed looking at the book Ripley's Believe it or Not. I could hear them laughing and got up to see what was going on and seen them. It made me laugh. I had to go ahead and put them back in their own beds for a few more hours before school.
I love these boys SO MUCH!!! They are so fun. I am so happy and thankful that I have them in my life.
Another funny thing Cole did this morning! I told Cole he needed to go make him bed and get dressed. He sighed, put on a sad face, and said, "Sammy, I hate this." hahaha
Yeah Cole hates to do his chores!!! haha. But we had a good times reading this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment