So, for my Natural Disasters class we went on a field trip to the Teton Dam, Island Park, Quake lake, West Yellowstone, and seen a fault scarp. It was cool to see the natural disasters that I have grown up around and being able to see how they came to be. As some of you may know I really enjoy photography, so here are some pictures!
These were taken by Quake Lake. Some are good, some are bad... don't judge-haha!!! :)
This one is not good photography but it was cool to look at it and see what it is.
I like this one!
Rainbow
I like this one too!!
This is one of my favorites!
Dang person's hood..... hahaha!
This one is pretty!
I love the sky in this one!
Me......eh
I wish there was less shadows where the trees are but my editing only goes so far. Oh well!
This one is cool and pretty as well.
I can't wait until the snow melts so I can go up here again and hike to some of the fault scarps and some of the houses by Quake Lake. I wanna hike all around up here. It would be so fun and pretty.
Have a Great and Fantastic Day!!!
:) Smile because it is almost the weekend!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment