Sunday, February 24, 2013

Quotes

I have seen so many great quotes lately I thought that I would share them with ya'all. I LOVE quotes and write so many down so here are some that I have saved to my computer. 

Amen!!



One of my very favorite hymns is I Need Thee Every Hour. I know with all my heart that I need the Lord every hour, every moment, every decision, and every joy. This brings me so much comfort!! I love him so much! I am so happy and it is all because of Him. I do need my Him in every moment.

Although it is hard, we need to look at the big picture. We need to remember what is important in life and what and who we will have after this life. 



Sometimes it is hard to wait for things on God's time, but it will always be better. It can be hard to put our trust in the Lord but it will always be worth it. I know that He really does know what is best for us!!

Thank heavens that He does! 



You choose to allow light into your life. You choose to be happy. Make the best of it all.

It is hard to remember the Lord when we are amidst a very hard time. It is easy to be selfish and only think about how our life is so hard, that nobody understands what we are going through. When we feel all alone and down we need to remember to look up. To look to God and he will always comfort us. I know he does. He does this for me every time. He wants to help us and have us ask him for help and comfort. He loves us. 


Funny story- I do this ALL THE TIME!! I am always talking to myself and then I think that I am just the funniest. That of course makes me smile and laugh harder. Sometimes I just get going and can't stop. Haha. I know that I am also a BIG dork! :) 

Don't forget to always pray! Everyday! I know that this is immensly important. Like I said before, I need Him everyday. I need to talk to Him everyday. 

This is so hard for me. I am a worry-wart and I stress about things when I can't control them or do anything about it. I need to keep this in mind. 

Remember to look at the tender mercies of the Lord in our everyday lives. He does something for us, multiple things for us every day. Look for those and you will be happy and love. 

I LOVE my Savior!! He is the only way, he is my life!


Okay this is not deep but I thought it was super funny! This is totally me. People always come to me for relationship advice and I have no idea why. I love it though. 


I hope something hit someone's heart somewhere. I loved everyone of these. I love God and my Savior so much. They bring me true happiness and joy. I love going to the temple and being able to be that close to them. I love that I know that I can talk to my Father in Heaven everyday, whenever I want/need to. I know that he will always be there for me and always love me. I know that I truly need him in everything I do, and every choice I make. 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! I loved reading all the quotes and your comments!
    I would love to catch up with you more! We should meet for lunch or ice cream!:)
    Love ya!
    Brittany Anderson

    ReplyDelete