I am so far behind on posts!
Here are some great pictures from Memorial Weekend. We spent the weekend at my Grandpa Briggs' cabin in Island Park!
Eric and sweet baby Jack
A river we saw while we were on a 4-wheeler ride with the younger grandkids, grandpa, and I
We went to the gravel pit to let all the kids ride their dirt bikes! :)
This is my Stone David!! He LOVES riding his KTM! :)
This was the storm that ended our ride
I have THE BEST grandpa ever! Seriously. Those who know him know that he is the most loving, unselfish, thoughtful, hard-working, special, unique, and so much more. I am so lucky to not only know him but to call him my grandpa! He would do anything for me! I could write a novel about how amazing my grandpa is! :) I love my grandpa SO SO much! He means the world to me and is such an amazing example to me! :)
Grandpa told the kids that they all needed to gather rocks together and stack them up. They were finding super cool one's. He is so creative. The following pictures are pictures of the kids and grandpa finding rocks! :)
Stone on his bike!
Cole running up the hill to show grandpa his rocks!
Stone and Dallin
Stone and I! I love this kid!
I seriously have THE BEST grandpa ever! He makes all his grand-babies feel like they are his very favorite! He always makes every moment worth it and is so amazing with everyone in his family! :)
Another example of how amazing my grandpa is...
On Sunday morning he brought his older grandkids into the cabin with him. He taught us about how important our families are. He taught us about staying strong no matter what. He told us how much he loved us and how much he knows the Lord loves us. He taught us so much! :) Just as I thought that he was done he announced that he was going to give each and every one of us a personal interview and a blessing. I cannot express the joy, peace, and love that I had during this time. He amazing me by EVERYTHING that he does! :) When I think of him my heart just swells! :) If you know him, you know how amazing he is. I can see Christ in his countenance and through the way he acts and says!
I LOVE YOU GRANDPA!!
Memorial Weekend was a great weekend! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment