Saturday, July 16, 2011

First Blog and Catch Up! :)

So first blog ever and hopefully it works out and I love it. Especially to keep those people up who live or will live away from me. SHARIS, TRAVIS, AND BENTLEY SCHAAT!!! I will miss you guys desperately but it will hopefully also be fun and new for you guys! I am just going to make up excuses to go. (when I have money of course)
My summer has been awesome! Relaxing and working pretty much. I got a job in the warehouse at Klim. I love it. I have got signed up for classes and housing all figured out!!! I am nervous and excited about starting this new part in my life! I am growing up. What if I don't want to yet!?!   hahaha!  
I also got my wisdom teeth out in June. I got sick from the medicine and was SO SWOLLEN! I looked hilarious! I learned to love soup and jello! During that week it made me think how much easier it was to brush my teeth when I could open my mouth all the way and my mouth wasn't sore! SO MUCH BETTER NOW THOUGH!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment